|The Tournament Committee welcomes you to the 2014 Bass
season. We expect that the tournaments will be better than ever. Your
help, participation, and comments are welcome and needed. Contact any
of the Committee members (Charles
Prince-TD, Noel Good, Brady Schoonover, Mark Bonk , John Siejak,
Larry Good). We hope that you enjoy this year's tournament season and
have some good fishin'.
Please read over this material very carefully!
REMEMBER, IS OUR
1. The 2014 tournament season will consist of (8) seven tournaments.
- (4) Club Draw qualifying tournaments (members only)
- (4) OPEN tournaments
-$25/Angler Entry Fee--$5/optional lunker -80% for cash prizes, plus
50% of sponsor fees (applies only to the four draw tournaments).
Note - $5.00 from each points tournament entry will go to the
following year's "Classic".
- 36% 1st place
- 22% 2nd place
- 13% 3rd place
- 9% 4th place
- Lunker pays 100% of optional entries
-20% for tournament expenses -Plaques awarded to 1st place finisher(s)
-Only the (4) draw tournaments will count toward qualifying for the Club Classic.
-Angler of the Year will be determined by the total of all four (4) "Draw"
-The total from all four (4) "Draw" tournaments will determine
qualifiers for the N.Y.S. B.A.S.S. Federation club team event.
************ NOTE: Qualifiers must have joined
NYSBCF no later than the club's June meeting, of the qualifying year
-ONLY the top 10 points finishers from the "Draw"
tournaments, and/or the defending Classic Champion are eligible to
participate in the "Club Classic".
-the "Club Classic" will be a two-day tournament held at a site (T.B.A.),
during the following tournament season.
-All qualifying tournaments will be scored on a 100 point system. 1st will be awarded 100
points, 2nd - 99 points, 3rd - 98 points, etc.
-Contestants who fish a tournament but catch no fish will be awarded "show
points" based on 15 points less than the last contestant to catch a fish. No points
will be awarded for not participating.
- Entry deadline is the Tuesday before each tournament. Only those with a completed
Official Tournament Entry Form and total entry fees in the hands of the Tournament
Director's designee or in the Club's Post Office box by 5:00 p.m. Tuesday will be in the
tournament. Late entries accepted only at the discretion of the Tournament Committee.
- A boater may fish alone if his partner does not show, or claim a refund. A non-boater
may claim a refund if the boater does not show.
- An entry fee may also be refunded in the case of an emergency.
- Blind draws for partners will be held the Wednesday before the Club
Draw at a location designated by the tournament director. This location will be
made available to the membership for their attendance (attendance not mandatory, but
appreciated). It is the responsibility of each contestant to find out, before each
tournament, who their partner is.
- In the event that there are not an equal number of non-boaters for a draw tournament,
any boater left without a partner, may fish alone in the competition.
- Pre-tournament meetings will be held on the water fifteen minutes before the
"send-off". Contestants are responsible for the information covered in this
meeting. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Special awards for Bass Angler of the Year, *Non-Boater of the Year
(most points in his/her Qualifying Tournaments), Runner-Up, and Lunker of the Year
(heaviest Bass in any of the Club Sanctioned Tournaments).
- Competitors, other members, and guests are encouraged to attend the weigh-in and stay
for the presentation of awards.
*Must compete as a non-boater in ALL four qualifying tournaments.